[mrtg] Re: 14all.cgi Does Not Scale Correctly with Bits Option

lists at ripper.informatik.uni-ulm.de lists at ripper.informatik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Mar 29 16:46:19 MEST 2000

In article <4.2.2.20000328170058.00b21070 at postoffice.swbell.net> you wrote:
> Don't know whether anyone else has seen this yet, but when using 14all.cgi
> (v1.0p9) with Unscaled and Options: bits, the scale factor does not get
> adjusted.  The following changes made it work correctly.

Doh! In fact this is a longstanding bug. I didn't caught it because I don't
use the unscaled option. Thanks for your work!

[patch removed]

Took me some time to realize that it's a reversed patch. Could the next
person sending me a patch please use 'unified diff' format? And please put
the original (unmodified) version of the file first on the command line?
That would be great!

I included the patch and released a new version. Does it work for you? Is my
patch correct?

Rainer

Rainer.Bawidamann at informatik.uni-ulm.de