[mrtg] Re: ??? About indexmaker..

Kruepke lister at kruepke.com
Thu Mar 30 17:54:23 MEST 2000

There is an option in indexmaker (-o) to send your output to a file.  Try adding '-o <filename>' to your command line to get it to save in a file.  (I think your command line should be 'indexmaker -o index.html mrtg.cfg' or something along those lines.)

You could also use the output redirect operator '>' on the command line, which is useful in many situations outside of this as well.  As a new Linux user, you may want to make that operator one that you learn soon... :-)

Keith