[mrtg] Re: How much is too much?

Bradford Woodcock bwoodcoc at bbn.com
Fri Mar 31 00:03:37 MEST 2000

Hey there Steve,

The main concern is ensuring the job runs for less than 5 minutes to
complete. If it starts to go beyond 5 minutes (or even close) you'll want
to break it up and stagger the start times. I've got over 58,000 lines of
cfg split into 4 files each to start execution on a different minute. This
works for us so far.

cheers,
brad...