[mrtg] ISDN Routers

Árni V. Skarphéðinsson Tölvur og upplý Árni V. Skarphéðinsson Tölvur og upplý
Wed May 3 17:26:33 MEST 2000

Hello all, I am very new to MRTG and like it a lot, but I have one question
regarding ISDN routers.

My situation is like this I have 80 Cisco1003 ISDN routers all calling into
one Cisco 7500 I sett mrtg up to monitor all the 1003´s from the 7500 it has
lot´s of virtiual serial connections for all the isdn routers like
"Serial1/0:14" and after I set it up it all worked fine but after the 7500
was restarted all the conections changed all the 1003 routers got new serial
connections on first come first serve basis, is there any way for me to get
around this, so I can monitor the ISDN usage of all the 1003 routers...

Thanx..
Arni V.