[mrtg] Packet Loss

Miller Anthony (RBAU/ISY) Anthony.Miller at au.bosch.com
Fri May 5 08:17:54 MEST 2000

Gurus

Sorry to be a pain, but I have a very quick question. I have searched
everywhere, including
the egroups list, and no-one seems to have answered this question.

NT, MRTG2.8.3

I am running a ping probe across our VPN and this is ok. But also want to
graph the packet
loss across the same  link. I do not know how to create  a perl script that
will extract the ping
packet loss percentage information from a standard ping.exe (Windows 95) and
use it as both the values
on a graph.

Please help.....

regards
Anthony Miller
Network Engineer
Information Systems Department
Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
1555 Centre Road, Clayton, Victoria, Australia, 3168
Tel. : +61 3 9541 7824          Fax : +61 3 9541 5284
E-mail : anthony.miller at au.bosch.com