[mrtg] Re: MRTG and the viruse

Robert Waldner Waldner at Austria.EU.net
Fri May 5 14:20:41 MEST 2000

On Thu, 04 May 2000 18:56:15 PDT, "John McKay" writes:
>Thanks to have been running MRTG for over 2 years, we have an extremely good f
>eel of what is going on, and know when things are about to go south. Without M
>RTG, we would have had no clue to where to begin to look for this problem, or
>any other problem.  THANKS Tobie!

_Really_ cool would be a solution to monitor the number of hits of _specific_
sendmail-rules, eg when filtering&denying the virus ;-) .

Anybody wants to take his/her chances?

&rw
--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner at KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /