[mrtg] Re: b/s instead

Merton Campbell Crockett mcc at TO.GD-ES.COM
Sat May 6 06:54:22 MEST 2000

On Sat, 6 May 2000, Nabil Alkhamery wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just setup the MRTG v2.8.12.And it is working fine.How can i get the readings in the graphics in b/s instead of Bytes/s.

Nabil:

This information was included in the tar or zip file that you downloaded.
You can insert an "Option[_]: bits" statement before any Target statements
to generate all graphs in terms of bits.

Check the documentation and sample configuration files to verify that the
above is the correct format.

Merton Campbell Crockett