[mrtg] I need to monitor the following....

Jacqueline Hughes Jacqueline.Hughes at astrumdigital.com
Wed May 10 15:50:59 MEST 2000

The last few days I've been working with MRTG and noticed that I'm able to
monitor my utilization ONLY in size,,Does any know if I can monitor What is
causing my bandwidth to grow? What protocols? Is it e-mail traffic or web
traffic? need to know who in the company is utilization this traffic and
what is the exact traffic. Does this package do this or do I need another
one. I'm just going to through this out, I need to monitor what web sites
people are going to as well. We are a new company and don't have a lot of
capital yet so I'm sure a lot of you can share my frustrations.

Thank you,

Jacqueline Hughes
Astrum Digital,Inc
Director of Network Services
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: 703-683-8312
E-Mail: Jacqueline.Hughes at AstrumDigital.com