[mrtg] Adding Data nightly....

argon argon at mux.net
Wed May 10 17:22:31 MEST 2000

Greetings all,

	I have an application which I must provide usage stats for, the unfortunat
thing is that it is not SNMP enabled (Don't ask, it's very old :).  I have gotten
togeather a small script that takes it's logs and puts out a file in with the proper
seconds annotation in 5 min intervels.  The problem is adding a days worth of data

Example output:
Seconds	   Avg out Peak    Avgin Peak
2095328007 1616803 3485644 10000 10000
2095328311 1284849 2842545 10000 10000
2095328615 1490306 3625557 10000 10000

Is there any way to take a file in this format, and parse it once a day?  Feel free to
point out my ignorance if I've missed it somwhere in the documentation :)

				James Lang
					American Red Cross