[mrtg] Problems with running mrtg

Irfan Akber irfan at inet.com.pk
Thu May 11 19:38:38 MEST 2000

Hi,

I got the latest mrtg, compiled it with the necessary tools (gd, libpng etc..) on Linux and the whole process went ok. Now when I
run mrtg mrtg.cfg I get the following and the pages that are made have no statistics.

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 16 when doing router 's1server.com.14'
 code was 4096, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
 you should probably investigate the cause. :-)

.//rateup: can't load library 'libpng.so.2'

I checked that libpng.so.2 exists. Please help resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Irfan Akber