[mrtg] Re: MRTG processor load

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Mon May 15 14:16:08 MEST 2000

A quick synopsis of what you'll find in the archives:

Don't worry about graph generation, its so fast compared to what's really
slowing it down, that its a non-issue.  What is slowing MRTG down, you ask?
Why re-writing the logs, of course!  How do you fix it, you ask?  REALLY
fast disks, or go to RRDTool as a backend.

HTH,

Ken