[mrtg] Re: External Target program on NT

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Tue May 16 13:20:52 MEST 2000

Bryan,

I'm doing it with a few different programs.

Here's a bit of a cfg file that I'm using:

Target[inout]: `perl c:\mrtg\run\filesindir.pl -i
\\assentor\d$\Msw\Internet\Incoming -o \\assentor\d$\Msw\Internet\domains
-ox .`
Maxbytes[inout]: 1000000

(filesindir.pl is a perl script I whipped up to count the number of files in
a directory)

HTH,

Ken