[mrtg] Re: mrtg/Perl install..

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at Computer-Partner.DE
Wed May 17 09:26:04 MEST 2000

Hi Felicia,

try ActivePerl from http://www.activestate.com/

It is available via installable compressed exe-file.

to your path (previous post)

Symantec thinks, you should be able to start pcAW
from commandline from every actual workdirectory.
Therefore they add that directory to your path.
Shouldn't be a problem.

bye,

 Joerg Helmert

-----Original Message-----
From: Febles, Felicia [mailto:ffebles at planergyservices.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2000 00:35
To: 'mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch.'
Subject: [mrtg] mrtg/Perl install..

Ok, I went to the Perl site and downloaded the Perl 6.0 program and
installed it on my server.
However, the instructions say to get the "Perl Binaries" am I missing
something?

I thought I did install Perl. When I try to run cfgmaker it says it doesn't
exist. So, I went back to the instructions and went to a command prompt and
tried to run
perlw32-install.bat and it says it doesn't exist,

HELP!!!!

Felicia