[mrtg] Re: Brand New User....

Leonard Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Thu May 18 14:49:06 MEST 2000

I think I understand you, but if not, forgive me.
You can get Perl at www.activestate.com
SNMP only has to be running on the machines you want to monitor.  If
you want to monitor the machine that is running MRTG, then SNMP would
have to be running on that machine.
NT4 WKS is not a problem as long as some sort of web server is running
on that system.  IIS, APACHE.

--
Leonard W. Miller
CNA, MCP, A+