[mrtg] Re: <<<<Send a Email with MRTG>>>>>

Kruepke lister at kruepke.com
Tue May 23 01:33:35 MEST 2000

You will soon learn that rather than asking if something can be done, you can just ask how to do it... ;-)

You can use a program called BLAT to send e-mail from the command line.  It is very simple to use.  It does need an SMTP mailserver to relay through.  I did use an Exchange server with SMTP for BLAT one time without any problems.  I'm not exactly sure where I got BLAT anymore, but I've seen someone on the list point people to shareware.com.

Hope this helps,
Keith