[mrtg] Re: five minute bat

Aguet Pierre Pierre.Aguet at UnionSuisse.ch
Thu May 25 16:36:03 MEST 2000

All entries are stored in the SCHEDULE service.

At the prompt type AT(enter) and you'll see all entries.

To stop the batch, type NET STOP SCHEDULE

if you don't want to use the batch anymore remember to turn off the SCHEDULE
service or remove unessesary entries AT /?

Hope this help

Cheers

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Meier [mailto:smeier at SDSC.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 4:32 PM
To: mrtg mailer
Subject: [mrtg] five minute bat

NT users:

This might be a stupid question but here it goes. For those of you who
use the "five minute" batch file, when you fire the "3at.bat", where do
those entries go? I ask this because I want to stop the batch, but I
don't know where to do it at? It's as if it is running as a service
because it is still there when I re-start the machine. And if it is
getting put into a service, which one is it?

Thanks,

Steve

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Desc: Card for Steve Meier