[mrtg] Re: Super Stack II 3300

Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt glratt at rice.edu
Fri May 26 01:22:44 MEST 2000

If you run cfgmaker against a 3300 and look at the resulting .html files,
you'll find 140 and 141 labelled as "SLIP on Unit 1" and "3Com Switch on Unit
1" (the latter of which I believe to be a summary of all traffic through
the 3300's backplane).

If you run cfgmaker against a matrix of 3300's, you'll find that an offset
is generated for each one (in the example in front of me, the offsets are
100 for unit 1, 14900 for unit 2, 200 for unit 4, and 300 for unit 3.
YMMV.

	-g

Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt          glratt at rice.edu
http://is.rice.edu/~glratt            Neil Talian?
The sheer humanity of Sparky's work hits you when your first reaction
is to grieve not as much for the Schulz family as for Charlie Brown.