[mrtg] Unknown ID's

Leonard W. Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Fri May 26 16:25:14 MEST 2000

I am new at this so bear with me.
I was given numbers to retreive the nubmer of users attached and other info
from Netware servers.
I can retreive this info with .1.6.1.2.1.25.1.5.0.  when I look at a tree
view of the MIB tree, I can only get to .1.3.6.1.2.1.  The 25.1.5.0  is not
listed.  However, when i do "snmpwalk xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx public", the 25.1.5.0
shows up, along with things like 14.x.x.x.x. My question is, how do I find
out what these are?  If I only get numerical readings with no description.

Is there sonewere I can get this info or should I just go buy the book,
which I will eventually anyway.

Thanks in advance

--
Leonard W. Miller