[mrtg] Re: protocol specifications ?

msarges at midco.net msarges at midco.net
Tue May 30 15:36:40 MEST 2000

Good morning,

Having gone thru this question earlier, the answer goes...
something like this:

My example, a nortel router, with some sync and ethernet
interfaces.  On the ethernet, I graph the physical interface,
all octets/frames in and out.  There are some supplementary
graphs, where I call out the protocols, IE, IPX, Netbios...etc etc.

I had to take apart the nortel MIB to get protocol specific numbers.

Hope this helps,
Morgan

E-Mail: msarges at midco.net
Date: 30-May-2000
Time: 08:34:35

If you think last Tuesday was a drag, wait till you see what happens
tomorrow!