[mrtg] Making MRTG easier for our NOC staff ?

Kevin Gannon kevin at gannons.net
Tue May 30 20:17:45 MEST 2000

I have two questions before I reinvent the wheel:

1.Has anyone written a UNIX web frontend that given the ip address and
commuinity name
  of the router/switch then the user can select the interfaces to monitor
and a config
  is built and the crontab updatted ?

2.Has anyone written a tool which takes the error output usually mailed via
cron and
  converted it HTML in an easier to read format ?

3.Has anyone got a more simplified version of the help file provided to get
some of
  the NOC team here up to speed. They cant manage the helpfile as supplied
even
  though it seems trival enough to me.

Basically I want the NOC team to do add and check the simply stuff.

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin