[mrtg] Newbie question...(probably really basic, sorry)

Thurston, David DThurston at mvusd.k12.ca.us
Wed Nov 1 23:24:22 MET 2000

Hello,

I've successfully installed MRTG on WINNT, and I have it grabbing traffic
updates of a number of routers; however, I'd like to augment my reporting to
include the CPU utilization of each router.

Here's my problem, I can't find the "suffix" for the cfgmaker script so that
I can instruct MTRG to grab the CPU utilization. Can I use cfgmaker to do
such a thing, or do I have to edit the cfg file manually and add the CPU
utilization request for each router? Sorry about the basic nature of this
question but I'm really new to this program.

David Thurston
Network Manager
MVUSD