[mrtg] Re: Initial .cfg file for UPS monitoring

Concannon, Mike MConcannon at kforce.com
Thu Nov 2 02:49:34 MET 2000

Thanks Don!

Took your advice and dove back into the sample config files I've found and
have made good progress.  I can now query and graph for battery temperature,
line voltage and ups load.

By any chance does anyone know the OID calls for serial number, battery run
time and battery replacement?  (OK, I'm being a bit lazy here.  I'll
decipher them from apc's documentation if necssary.  Just trying to cut
corners a little.)

Mike Concannon