[mrtg] Re: MRTG Made easy

Marc Bilodeau marc at somix.com
Thu Nov 2 20:22:49 MET 2000

You should check out WebNM and Denika Performance Trender. These tools
provide 100% configuration of MRTG via a web browser just as you described
below. You can even autodiscover MRTG configs with some of these tools. Plus
hundreds of MRTG fragments and MIB files can be downloaded from their
website via the Resource Center at www.somix.com. Downloads are available.