[mrtg] And so the archive begins....

Bryan Bond bbond at turnstone.com
Thu Nov 2 21:18:28 MET 2000

I have started to work on the config-OID archive.
It will live at:
http:\\mrtg.turnstone.net

Let the suggestions and comments fly.

I will work on a structure and making it prettier over the weekend.

Assumption:

Sorted by Hardware Vendor then by HW model.
1 page showing sample PNG and config snippet for each submission.
Contribution without annotations/descriptions/PNG's will be ignored.
Done in my spare time- no nagging for updates.....

Bryan Bond
Senior Networks/Communications Engineer

Turnstone Systems, Inc.
2220 Central Expressway
Santa Clara, CA. 95050
Tel: 408-907-1508
<http://www.turnstone.com>
<bryanb at turnstone.com>

The information contained in this email is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive, and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and notify us
immediately. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.
(c) Turnstone Systems, Inc., 2000