[mrtg] PNG

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Fri Nov 3 17:41:52 MET 2000

 I cannot for the life of me get MRTG to make .PNG files.  Everyone says it
should make them automatically if you have greater then version 2.9.2

I JUST upgraded to 2.9.4 and it's still making .GIF files :(

Here is a copy of the headers to my mrtg.cfg file.  Am I missing something?

Refresh: 600
Interval: 5
RunAsDaemon: Yes
Imagedir: /home/httpd/html/mrtg
Logdir: /home/mrtg/logs
HtmlDir: /home/httpd/html/mrtg
Include: /home/mrtg/catalyst.cfg
Include: /home/mrtg/modems.cfg
IconDir: icons/
Forks: 4

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.
The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions:
could have, might have, and should have.
     - Louis E. Boone