[mrtg] Re: PNG

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Fri Nov 3 22:19:17 MET 2000

I went back and upgrade my libraries to 1.8.3 but when I run ./configure I
get this:

checking for gdImageGif in -lgd... yes
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd... no

So it's not finding them.  Did I miss a step?  This is what I
did?  Downloaded, uncompressed, make, make install.  Once the include files
are in the right place do I have to do anything else?

Scott

At 12:40 PM 11/3/2000 -0800, Ledwidge, Feargal wrote:

>Check your GD libraries - if they're older than 1.8 - tehn it'll probably
>default to GIF.
>
>Feargal

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.  The saddest
summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and
should have. - Louis E. Boone