[mrtg] mrtg and mailstats, where did I put that doc?

Stan Brown stanb at awod.com
Sun Nov 5 00:04:39 MET 2000

	I am in the process of setting up mrtg to mnitor my network.

	The other day, I ran across a document escribing how to monitor sendmail on a
	remote system using the mailstats program runing from inted on a remote
	machine.

	Now that I am eady to do this, I can't sem to find the doce. I thik it was a
	link off of the mrtg main site, but I can't locate it.

	Could some kind soul give me a pointer to this?

--
Stan Brown     stanb at awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.