[mrtg] SNMP Proxy for Linux?

Ken Kirchner kenk at shreve.net
Mon Nov 6 01:45:00 MET 2000

Hello all, I'm looking for some software that will collect SNMP
information from several SNMP agents, then turn around and act as an SNMP
agent itself providing the information is has collected.  I would like to
do this to reduce the number of SNMP sessions over a particular segment to
one instead of the multiple ones that are occuring now.

Anyone seen such a beast?

Ken Kirchner                   :  kenk at shreve.net
Assitant System Administrator  :  Tel (318)222-2638
ShreveNet, Inc.                :  Fax (318)213-2650

ShreveNet - Your Premium Internet Service Provider!