[mrtg] Re: tnt question

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Mon Nov 6 17:48:51 MET 2000

How many modems are in your TNT?  I have mine up and running, and it's
within 10 connections...  I never really bother with the exact number, I
just want an idea of what is it.  You also have to remember that MRTG only
runs every 5 minutes, so the data you're looking at could be old.

Scott

At 10:08 AM 11/6/2000 -0500, meganet DOMINREG wrote:

>I currently have mrtg graphing active users on my tnt. The problem im having
>is that mrtg is always off by 15 - 25+ connections, for example the tnt will
>show 145 active connections while mrtg will show only 120. I know that mrtg
>is going to be off, but doesn't 25+ seem way off.

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.  The saddest
summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and
should have. - Louis E. Boone