[mrtg] Config Archive Update

Bryan Bond bbond at turnstone.com
Mon Nov 6 18:34:31 MET 2000

I have made some minor updates to the config archive located at
http://mrtg.turnstone.net
I have moved it to a co-located server for better performance and
availability.
I would like to include a 'Links' page to any thing and everything MRTG
related that we can find, so feel free to send me your links too!
I have posted a sample of what the configs should look like (comments and
suggestions here, my intention is to make them easy to understand and
implement)
As soon as I start getting files I will start posting them.
To do's:
We are working on a registered domain name.
Forms based submission?
Database driven access (in process)
Search engine for easy access to proper configs
Guestbook
Suggestions form

Please send files to:
mrtg at ogyf.org