[mrtg] Re: RRDTool

Mark Roedel roedelm at letu.edu
Tue Nov 7 00:19:44 MET 2000

There's a collection of 'em linked from the "Front Ends" section at
http://www.rrdtool.org

I've been using Cricket, and been pretty happy with it so far.

---
Mark Roedel             |  "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer      |   at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University   |   to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA    |                           -- John Powell