[mrtg] Re: UCD SNMP diskio MIB?

Ragnar Kjørstad mrtg at ragnark.vestdata.no
Tue Nov 7 17:11:26 MET 2000

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 10:31:51AM -0500, Stan Brown wrote:
> 	Has anyone figured out how to use mrtg to graph data obtained from the
> 	new UCD-SNMP disko MIB?
>
> 	I have teh CVS version of UCD-SNMP compiled on a Solaris boxm and can
> 	do an snmpwalk and get this data, but it appears to be some sort of
> 	"table', and I am having trouble figuring out how to get mrth to take
> 	advanyage of this.
>
> 	An example would be great.

There is an example of cricket configuration at:
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~ragnarkj/download/

MRTG configuration should not be too different, but of course syntax is
different. Cricket looks up the table-index using snmp, as far as I know
MRTG can't do this, so you will have to look them up yourself and
include them in the OID. This means that if the device order changes
somehow, you will have to update your configuration (device order can
change when you e.g. add new devices).

--
Ragnar Kjørstad