[mrtg] Re: Monitoring Dell servers

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Wed Nov 8 17:54:36 MET 2000

I have Dell servers, but don't monitor them too much.  I downloaded an NT
SNMP add-on and monitor disk space and CPU usage on them though.

Scott

At 06:18 PM 11/7/2000 +0200, Yigal Korolevski wrote:

>Folks,
>
>Does anyone monitors Dell PowerEdge servers ?
>I was thinking to use the Dell mibs but they are not very
>readable. Configs will be appraciated.
>
>         Thanks
>
>                 Yigal
>
>--

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.  The saddest
summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and
should have. - Louis E. Boone