[mrtg] Re: Portmaster 3 OID?

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Wed Nov 8 18:14:57 MET 2000

The archives are not searchable, can you point in the right direction?

Scott

At 06:52 AM 11/7/2000 -0500, Daniel R . Kilbourne wrote:
>yes.
>
>I have posted this twice within the last few weeks.
>
>Check the archive.
>

>On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 03:00:18PM -0800, Scott Baker spake:
>

> >  Ok I had good luck with my last OID request...  BTW I did get an OID for
> > modems in use on a Max6000/MaxTNT (1.3.6.1.4.1.529.10.6.0).  I also have a
> > PortMaster three...  I did find a PM3 MIB, but there is nothing in it
> > regarding total modem use.  Just individual modem use, no "totals."  Anyone
> > have anything on this?
> >
> > Scott
> >

>--
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Daniel R. Kilbourne
>daniel.kilbourne at voyager.net
>Voyager.net Network Engineer

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.  The saddest
summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and
should have. - Louis E. Boone