[mrtg] PNG/Netscape

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Mon Nov 13 21:10:59 MET 2000

Is there any way to get the newer 2.9.4 MRTG to generate GIF's again?

The PNG files will not display, they try to download or just break using
Netscape 4.75, and there is no way for me to force a browser change or
upgrade to all the folks I need to get this working for.

(After blowing away the old image directories and using IE 5.5 I see that
the PNG's are working, but I work for the Bureau of Land Management which
has Netscape and the Bureau standard browser, and I would loose an upgrade
battle)

What can I do? :(

Nick