[mrtg] Re: Threshold Checking

Marc Bilodeau marc at somix.com
Tue Nov 14 15:24:58 MET 2000

check out the templates archive at http://www.somix.com/software/mrtg/
each one of the templates has an example below. Make sure that whatever file
you execute when the thresholds are breached, etc. that there are three
parameters:

We use batch files that look like this:

@echo off
perl c:\webnm\cgi-bin\threshold_in.pl %1 %2 %3
exit

whenever a threshold is breached, it passes these three variables to our
perl file. %1 represents the cfgname (whatever you is contained in the [] of
the config file), %2 represents the threshold value, %3 is the current
value.