[mrtg] HP OIDs for disk usage, etc.

Bennett Samowich brs at ben-tech.com
Fri Nov 17 15:12:27 MET 2000

Greetings,

We are having some issues with our HP9000 (HPUX 11.0) that I feel MRTG can
help pin down.  However, I am still having difficulty finding the correct
OIDs for various stats that we want to gather.  I do have several MIBs from
HP but Getif doesn't seem to like them for some reason, thus "walks" just
give me the OIDs without any real descriptions.

What I need is the OIDs to monitor disk usage (bytes in, bytes out, writes,
reads, etc.).  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
- Bennett