[mrtg] Monitoring Novell servers

Uffe Gavnholt uffe at gavnholt.com
Fri Nov 17 23:17:49 MET 2000

Hi Everyone,

I sure hope someone has experience with Novell servers - I am trying to
figure out which MIB to use to poll a Novell server for it's CPU
utilization.

Browsing through Novells own MIB files, didn't help me much - all I could
find was that the server was cabable of sending SNMP traps if the CPU util
exceeds a threshold.

Anyway - i am looking forward to some input on this issue.

Another thing now i'm at it - i'm having problems with my MRTG - sometimes
it seems to stop updating the weekly graphs. I'm running MRTG in Daemon
mode on a Linux server. When I restart MRTG, the graphs are updating,
showing all available data.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Gavnholt Communications
Uffe Gavnholt