[mrtg] cron emailing?

Dan Ellis danellis at rushmore.com
Mon Nov 20 00:38:37 MET 2000

I'm feeling pretty stupid here...  I have about 60 different machines I am monitoring...  I finally broke down and had to use cfgmaker to chart out our router.  I stuff the output into a premade .cfg file.  Now the cron job keeps sending me an email.  Its only on the one I used cfgmaker on...  I can't seem to figure it out.  I've tried to search the faq's, but didn't get anywhere.  I know its an easy problem.  Those are the ones I choke on. :)

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Dan Ellis