[mrtg] Can Any one Help me

Sridhar Raghavendra Rao Sridhar.Rao at aristagtc.stph.net
Mon Nov 20 06:37:23 MET 2000

Hai,

I have already mail you regarding the problem that I am getting. "No Such
Name: Error Code" and "No respone" when I was doing the MRTG monitoring over
my voice Port. Since You asked for the detailed discription i am hereby
giving you the details about it.

It is like this, I wanted to monitor the traffic on E/M voide module on
Cisco 3640 Router. I wanted to track the B/M usage of these voice ports. The
Ports that i am using are 1/0/0, 1/0/1, 1/1/0, 1/1/1.

Please Help me in sorting out this problem. I will be greatful if  you to do
this one for me.
With Regards,
Sridhar Raghavendra Rao,
Systems Engineer,
Systems Engineering Group,
Aristasoft International Pvt. Ltd.,
Q4, 5th Floor, Hitech City, Hyd.
Ph:    +91 40 3119800 Extn: 5871
Fax:   +91 40 3119801
Email: sridhar.rao at aristasoft.com
The world could be closer, if you think!!!

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 610 bytes

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- Size: 7k (7559 bytes)