[mrtg] Re: cfg files

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 22:42:30 MET 2000

And, one thing to remember is that global means "global."

This means that you cannot have one WorkDir: statement in one included file
and another WorkDir: statement pointing to another directory in another
included file. It won't work.

I set up a seperate file for my globals and called it global.inc then, at
the beginning of the main .cfg said:

Include: /fullpathto/global.inc

Then I commented out all the global statements in all the included
configuration files.

Enjoy!
Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage Group		    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?