[mrtg] Re: SNMP agent for an NT

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Wed Nov 22 20:54:04 MET 2000

And you must visit the excellent general SNMP resource at
http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/ and follow the links to the NT
resources.  We are implementing this in our test lab right now and
the directions are well written and easy to follow.

And to get the advanced stuff, you'll need the NT Resource Kit
as well.

Paul

>>> "Miller, Robert" <Robert_Miller at MCFA.COM> 11/22/00 11:43AM >>>

The SNMP service comes with NT. Network properties, services tab, add button,
scroll down to SNMP service. You will need the NT cd.

Robert Miller
MCFA