[mrtg] MRTG and an IP on my Network

Michel A. S. Pereira - KIDMumU[InLove] michelcultivo at uol.com.br
Mon Nov 27 18:51:14 MET 2000

    Hi, I can generate graphics from my Cisco's router.. But I wan't to
generate graphics from a machine on my network.
    Where can I get documentation explainig the steps?

PIII 500MHz - 98MB RAM - HD 8.2GB - Diamond Stealth III s540
USR Sportster 56K Int Voice - SoundBlaster AWE 64 -- CL 5.1
  //LinuxMan by Friends - The power of a GNU generation\\
http://www.techs.com.br - ICQ 4553082 - #theprodigy #olinux

 |   Projeto LinuxSOBrasil http://sobrasil.eosite.com.br   |

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Desc: Card for Michel A. S. Pereira - KIDMumU[InLove]
-- Size: 335 bytes