[mrtg] atm pvcs on cabletron 8000

johnattan c.p. johnattan at ihlas.net.tr
Tue Nov 28 12:22:50 MET 2000

I attempted to use mrtg for our atm pvc & frame relay lines on cabletron 8000. when i run cfgmaker with the option --ifref=ip it found the ports but all of them were commented out (as i described a few days before by "cabletron 8000" subject). than i tried it without writing any ifref option, and mrtg could be able to read from the ports but it reads the 34 Mbps atm port totally although it has pvcs & frame relays on it. can you help me about this problem and i think cabletron is not so supported by mrtg, ha ??