[mrtg] SNMP walk incomplete

Hayden Katzenellenbogen haydenk at nextlevelinternet.com
Tue Nov 28 21:49:49 MET 2000

I have a problem that after running cfgmaker on my NT machine for our 7204vxr cisco router. when I look in the cfg file not all the interfaces are accounted for. I run snmpwalk on it and look through that and it seems that it does not pick up the interfaces either. I am a real newbie to all this all I can say is it was working last week and now it is not. any ideas on how or why this is happening and how to solve it. the only idea I have is to remove the SNMP from the router and add it again.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hayden Katzenellenbogen
haydenk at nextlevelinternet.com