[mrtg] Threshold Setting Indicator

Sarah Woerdeman swoerdeman at fbfs.com
Tue Oct 3 21:04:46 MEST 2000

I realize that this has been discussed before, however, there is more to this
question. I am needing to indicate where a threshold lies on the graph. I have
created a variable to store this threshold setting and I am able to put the
variable into the MaxBytes field and the MaxBytes variable into the AbsMax field
and get the desired red line... However, the percentages are way off, due to the
fact that MRTG thinks that the MaxBytes is the threshold (which obviously is
less than the maxbytes). Has anyone hacked the MRTG script to flip-flop these
two fields for the percentage calculations? Thanks!