[mrtg] Re: SV: Re: List abuse

Justin Shore listuser at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Wed Oct 4 04:45:49 MEST 2000

The docs are pretty helpful.  If nothing else they are an excellent
reference.  I can understand how some newbies have trouble though.  A
key thing is examples.  Lot's of examples.  "Here's an example that
demonstrates 'ThresHolds'."  etc...   I've received many requests for
help from the two stats sites I've built.  Too many for me to readily
handle too.  I'm going to strip my configs, clean them up, and make
them public.  I'll gladly help contribute text or configs to the
effort.

At 3:34 PM -0500 10/3/00, Miller, Robert wrote:
>Oh, the docs aren't all that bad. Perhaps some more examples..But if
>you create
>idiot proof documentation and someone is bound to come along and
>create a better
>idiot.

Justin Shore       K-State Linux Distro Mirror, Sysadmin
macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
<http://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/mirror/rpm2html>
<ftp://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>

*Internet2 Users*
<ftp://quest.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>