[mrtg] SV: stupid question

Uffe Gavnholt uffe at gavnholt.com
Fri Oct 6 18:37:50 MEST 2000

You should look at the terms incomming and outgoing according to the port you are monitoring.

Incomming mens traffic is send from the network to the port you are monitoring - outgoing the other way.

However, this is just the naming in the MIBII interface section - you deside for yourself how you want to define it in your grafs.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Gavnholt Communications
Uffe Gavnholt
Kong Georgs Vej 12