[mrtg] Re: AS5200 and OID

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:14:38 MEST 2000

To convert a name to the doted decimal format I use snmptranslate which is a
utility that comes with UCD-SNMP tools (http://ucd-snmp.ucdavis.edu/). Their
snmpwalk tool alone is worth the price of having to figure out how to use
their tools.

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage Group		    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?