[mrtg] Problems with Schedule or RunAsDaemon on NT

Matthew Jankow Mjankow at polycel.com
Mon Oct 9 15:05:52 MEST 2000

Mrtg 2.8.12 for NT 4 sp6a
I used the 5minute to setup mrtg with the schedule service every 5 minutes.
CMD.exe process does not ternimate.  There are about 20 listed in task
manager before NT starts spitting out dll errors.  I reinstalled the service
pack and even tried it on another pc with the same results.
Any ideas?

Also I deleted all "AT" entries and added the following lines to my mrtg.cfg
file
RunAsDaemon: Yes
Interval: 5
now when I run "perl mrtg mrtg.cfg"  I receive the following errors
"CFG Error: Unknown Option "runasdaemon" on line 5 or above.
           Check readme.html for Help"